- Excellent grip, even on wet and oily surfaces, provided by the elastic 3D volcano technology
- Flame resistance to EN 407 class 4 – no melting or dripping
- Cut resistance to EN 388 class 5 – top cut protection class
- Dynamic 3D pyramid technology for impact and vibration absorption
- Tactile perception maximised by padding system
- Perfect anatomical fit
- Water-repellent, quick-drying and washable
- Touchscreen-compatible index finger and thumb
- Perfect ergonomic design to facilitate flexing of the hand
- Ultra-fine trigger finger modelled on shape of trigger
- Maximum fingertip dexterity combined with maximum protection
- Easy-to-clean surface
Palms reinforced with Kevlar® composite featuring the latest glass fibre technology
- High abrasion resistance
- Good grip
- Designed to facilitate use of anti-riot batons
- High cut resistance
Entire back of glove, including protectors, cuff, fourchettes and back of thumb, made from cut-resistant Kevlar® with a temperature-resistant silicon carbide coating
- High abrasion and temperature resistance
- Repellent action against burning liquids
- Light-duty cut resistance
Ergonomically designed soft protectors for the wrist, back of the hand, knuckles and first finger bones made from energyabsorbing memory microfoam.
Highly resilient joint beyond the knuckle for easier flexing of the hand, made from high-quality black Nomex® for reduced pilling. Supreme flame resistance and light-duty cut protection.
Lining in flame-retardant carbon. Velcro fastening at the wrist. Hooks and eyes in coated metal. Drawstring at the cuff
|Kleine Spritzer geschmolzenes Metall||X|
|Große Mengen geschmolzenes Metall||X|
SATISFIED? PLEASE RATE YOUR PRODUCT NOW!
Ratings allow other customers to benefit from your experience and help us optimize our products and services.